Are you passionate about the impact entrepreneurship can have on creating sustainable economic growth, jobs and social change?
Futurpreneur Canada is looking for entrepreneurs to join the Canadian G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance delegation to Beijing, China!
- Meet and network with over 800 young entrepreneurs in Canada and from the G20 nations
- Develop national and international networks and contacts to help grow your business
- Represent Canada on the international entrepreneurship stage
- Receive media exposure and participate in discussions with other young entrepreneurs
- Engage the G20 leaders and policymakers in the cause of youth entrepreneurship
- Affect real change by helping to advance youth entrepreneurship in Canada and around the world
Applications are now closed.
- 18-39 years old
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Business owner, co-founder, majority shareholder or leader in entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Able to communicate in English
- Familiar with the challenges facing young entrepreneurs
- Demonstrates leadership qualities and a strong interest in entrepreneurship policy
- Able to cover all costs associated with participating as a delegate
- Act as a champion for youth entrepreneurship both within Canada and abroad
- Represent the interests of young entrepreneurs, advising on issues of importance, sharing challenges and proposing solutions
- Engage with various stakeholders and media on a local level to discuss issues identified by the G20 YEA and via Futurpreneur Canada and to share findings from related reports
- Arrange visits to local schools, Chambers of Commerce, Boards of Trade, with local politicians etc. to share your experience and learnings
- Attend the following events:
In addition to the registration fee and travel costs associated with attending the G20 YEA Summit in Beijing, there is a $500 administration fee required to secure your spot as a G20 YEA delegate for 2016. The fee is non-refundable and covers the following costs:
- All meals during the G20 YEA delegate training session(s)
- Delegation administration activities
- 1 night accommodation in Toronto (May 31)
- Any remaining funds will be applied towards costs associated with participation in the G20 YEA Summit
Successful applicants will be asked to process the fee payment in order to confirm their space on the delegation.
More information about the G20 YEA Summit agenda, fees and location will be provided to delegates as it becomes available.