Are you a young entrepreneur, aged 18 – 39, ready to give your innovative start-up the power it needs to take it to the next level?
Does your start-up have national and even international expansion potential?
Are you equipped with a sound business plan, an innovative spirit and the passion to push boundaries?
If so, the Spin Master Innovation Fund may be just what you need!
For the fourth consecutive year, the Futurpreneur Canada (formerly the Canadian Youth Business Foundation or CYBF) and Spin Master Ltd., Canada’s most innovative toy company, are teaming up to offer financing, mentoring, an exclusive innovation workshop and more to innovative entrepreneurs through the Spin Master Innovation Fund.
Applications for the 2014 cohort are now closed. We look forward to announcing the successful applicants in September!
- Up to $50,000 in start-up financing provided by Futurpreneur Canada and The Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC). We believe in character; no collateral is required. You’ll receive low interest rates with no principal repayment in the first year. For full details on financing, click here.
- A hand-matched mentor from Futurpreneur Canada’s industry-leading mentoring program, as well as access to key business leaders for expert advice to help you navigate the challenges of launching and growing your start-up.
- A paid trip to Toronto in the fall to attend the two-day Innovation Launch Pad Workshop where you will meet one-on-one with Spin Master executives to get advice, guidance and contacts.
- A connection to Futurpreneur Canada’s community of over 5,000 members including entrepreneurs and mentors through networking and peer-mentoring opportunities (both local and virtual), and access to helpful business tools through Futurpreneur Canada’s online Business Resource Centre.
- A second paid trip to Toronto in the spring to attend the two-day Accelerator Workshop to meet the full cohort of program alumni, reconnect with Spin Master executives and participate in exciting professional development opportunities.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.