We provide you with added value through crash courses, networking and business resources such as:
- We are pleased to offer free online tools, templates, articles and crash courses that help you start and run a successful business – such as our Business Plan Writer that helps with business planning.
- Futurpreneur Canada hand-matches you with a mentor for two years so you can learn from an experienced professional.
- A Futurpreneur Canada Entrepreneur-in-Residence is available to provide you with support and guidance in all areas relating to the start of a new business. Register as a Futurpreneur Canada entrepreneur to get started and we will direct you to the resources you need.
- Our Entrepeer Program provides the opportunity to build relationships, share experiences, and gain insights from a robust community of business champions. You can connect face-to-face and online with other entrepreneurs, mentors and expert volunteers.
- Futurpreneur Canada works with like-minded business development organizations to deliver programs to young entrepreneurs like you across Canada. Community partners can direct you to additional small business resources in your area and help you establish a business plan that will meet all Futurpreneur Canada application criteria. You can visit, call or email a community partner near you or register as a Futurpreneur Canada entrepreneur and we can direct you to the nearest resource.