Archive, Marketing & Sales | December 13, 2010
Pitching a potential client? Speaking at an event? Here are a few tips for keeping your audience engaged.
1. Let your passion shine through
2. Tell a helpful story – it’s about your audience, not you!
3. Use fewer words than usual
4. Engage the audience early
5. Familiarize yourself with the stage (if you can!) – you’ll feel more comfortable when presenting
7. Think of nervousness as a motivator
8. Make eye contact – focus on a few audience members rather than scanning the group
For more info, check out Inc. Magazine: http://tinyurl.com/38eq9js