For Entrepreneurs this may be the most important 30 seconds of your life. The elevator pitch describes your company in a compelling way to get people, whether they be potential investors or customers, interested in you and your company.
Here are a few tips on what you should work on:
1. Use a hook to catch the attention and peak the interest of your listener. The hook must have some relevance to the pitch, once you have them interested, its like you have ‘one foot in the door’
2. Let them know who you are, and what your company does. Quoting your mission statement will work if its short and sweet.
3. State your target customer and what issues they might have. This will give you a way to explain how your company will solve this problem.
4. State your key differentiators. Ensure that it holds and obvious value to the customer
5. Strenthen your pitch with facts or stats that would be relevant to your audience.
For more details click here.