The 73 Best Lessons Learned for Leadership Success in Business and Life ?By Robin Sharma, author of the international bestseller “The Leader Who Had No Title”
Robin Sharma has summarized the 73 best ideas/insights/lessons she has learned in business. Here are the first 10 ideas from the list.
1. You can really Lead Without a Title.
2. Knowing what to do and not doing it is the same as not knowing what to do.
3. Give away what you most wish to receive.
4. The antidote to stagnation is innovation.
5. The conversations you are most resisting are the conversations you most need to be having.
6. Leadership is no longer about position – but passion. It’s no longer about image but impact. This is Leadership 2.0.
7. The bigger the dream, the more important to the team.
8. Visionaries see the “impossible” as the inevitable.
9. All great thinkers are initially ridiculed – and eventually revered.
10. The more you worry about being applauded by others and making money, the less you’ll focus on doing the great work that will generate applause. And make you money.
Take a look at the full list here.