Archive, Managing Your Team | May 16, 2011
Here is a list of 10 Things That Good Bosses Do!
1. Pay people what they’re worth, not what you can get away with.
2. Take the time to share your experiences and insights.
3. Tell it to employees straight, even when it’s bad news.
4. Manage up. Good bosses keep management off employee’s backs.
5. Take the heat and share the praise.
6. Delegate responsibility, not tasks. This fosters professional growth.
7. Encourage employees to hone their natural abilities and challenge them to overcome their issues.
8. Build team spirit. Great groups outperform great individuals.
9. Treat employees the way they deserve to be treated.
10. Inspire your people, by sharing their passion for the business.
Click here for the full article.