Welcome back! CYBF hopes that everyone is well rested and ready to take on new challenges for 2012! If you are an entrepreneur or starting a business in 2012 here are a few things you should consider. Here are some of the top resolutions we found.
Top Resolutions for Entrepreneurs in 2012!
1. Work on your elevator pitch – For the next time you’re asked what you do at an event or cocktail party, have the idea/business and grab your listeners attention with a story in less than 20 seconds. Read other resolutions from MaRs.
2. Streamline processes – “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” mentality needs to be altered. There is always something that can be improved, updated and made easier. Learn to be flexible and don’t be afraid to try new things. Here are some other resolutions Entrepreneur.com recommends for entrepreneurs.
3. Engage your audience – get out there and talk to your people. Social media is a great way to do that! Give it a try, you might be surprised with what outcomes might come out of it. Strengthen your business and your brand with what you put out there. Find out what other ‘musts’ were put on the Forbes list.
4. Delegate responsibility – empower and engage your employees so that you can focus more on your core business strategies. Delegating more of the working parts of the company will allow you to keep the bigger picture in mind.
5. Stay on track – look at your business plan and see if you’ve reached or achieved your goals. If not, reassess and realign your priorities to be able to achieve those goals in 2012!
Do you have a resolution that isn’t on here that you think is a must have? Let us know, write in the comment to add to the list!