Futurpreneur Canada Announcements | February 15, 2013
What a wonderful week to bring us into the long weekend. CYBF National Office was a full house! We hosted our Regional Directors and it was great having everyone together. Find out what other exciting things happened here at CYBF and what we have in store for the rest of Feb!
- ‘Selling’ your business starts w/ ‘selling’ yourself – CYBF entrepreneurs Bryan McCrea & Evan Willoughby
- Honing your elevator pitch (dos and don’ts) by CYBF mentor Karen Milde
- Six essentials in pitching on the DragonsDen by CYBF Entrepreneur-in-Residence Dominik Loncar
- How to fix boring elevator pitches by CYBF entrepreneur Hamish Knox @sandlerhamish
- CYBF at #TELUSchallenge event: Empowering Your Team with the Right Technology, on February 22, in Scarborough.
- Julia Deans, CEO, CYBF speaking at the Startup Canada 2013 LIVE Series: Bridging the Financial Literacy Gap