Launch your dream business with support from an expert team with lived experience.
- Financing from $5,000 to $60,000 in startup loan financing * (up to $40,000 of which is delivered by Futurpreneur, funded by RBC; and up to $20,000 loaned by BDC)
- Up to two years of 1-1 expert mentorship.
- From our interactive Business Plan Writer to our Cash Flow Template, gain access to the resources you need to succeed.
- Engage with a national network of Black entrepreneurs, leaders and Black-led community organizations at a range of entrepreneurship events
- The opportunity to apply for up to $40,000 in follow-on financing funded by RBC, based on the first two years of successful business performance.
Discover and Learn
Read news, articles and stories about inspiring Black entrepreneurs, leaders and changemakers.
- Participants must self-identify as Black and be Canadian citizens or permanent residents age 18-39; and
- When there are only two partners (owners) of the applicant business, the business must be majority Black-owned (> 50%); and
- When there are more than two partners (owners), the business must be at least 25% Black-owned (≥25%).
OUR PROGRAM PARTNERS
We thank our program partners for helping us support young Black entrepreneurs across Canada.