Futurpreneur Canada is proud to present the Growth Accelerator, an exciting opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to take their businesses to new heights. Now offered virtually, the program will connect an exclusive cohort of young entrepreneurs across the country, enabling them to network and share ideas as they scale their businesses.
Who Should Apply?
This initiative, launched in partnership with Spin Master Inc. and Vancity Community Investment Bank (VCIB), and supported by Dentons Canada and Ramp Communications, is open to Futurpreneur-supported entrepreneurs who are ready to grow their start-up.
Apply if you:
· Have been operating a business in the retail or manufacturing industry for at least one year
· Currently have a Futurpreneur loan in good standing, or a redeemed Futurpreneur loan
· Have made a minimum of $20,000 in revenue to date
· Are ready to make key decisions to grow your revenue by at least 20%
The accelerator includes:
· Four 3-hour virtual workshops hosted by industry-focused experts
· Up to three hours of individual consulting
· One nine-month check-in to evaluate progress
Participants will benefit from:
· A peer-to-peer support group of like-minded entrepreneurs
· Access to a 1-on-1 consultation with Spin Master, VCIB and industry experts
· Industry-specific knowledge and skills provided by our partners
· Networking opportunities with experts, mentors and other cohort members
· Growth goal-setting and stages of growth
· Measuring success and impact
· Financial management
· Increasing revenue through effective social media
· Improving the digital customer experience
· Streamlining operations
· Exporting and expanding
· Supply chain management
Successful candidates must meet all the following eligibility requirements:
· A Futurpreneur loan currently in good standing, or a redeemed Futurpreneur loan;
· A business active for at least 12 months in the retail or manufacturing industry (or an overlap of the two);
· A minimum of $20,000 in revenue to date;
· A proven business model;
· A commitment to grow revenue by at least 20% within one year and, if applicable, an additional growth goal in one of the following areas: social impact, environmental impact, operations;
· A clear sense of how to derive value from participating in the Growth Accelerator; and
· A commitment to attend monthly workshops and follow-up consultation meetings from January – September 2021 (final schedule TBC).