READY TO START YOUR BUSINESS?
Devon Fiddler is a Cree entrepreneur from Waterhen Lake First Nation in Northern Saskatchewan. Devon never saw herself becoming a small business owner. Today, she's the founder of Indigenous fashion brand SheNative Goods, and helps young girls gain confidence through fashion.
At Futurpreneur Canada, we support Indigenous entrepreneurs aged 18-39, helping them launch or buy their own business. With up to $60,000* in financing, an expert mentor for up to two years, and access to resources, we’re here to help young entrepreneurs bring their business plan to life.
Take the first step in turning your dream into reality. Contact us today.
Questions about our programming? See our FAQs.
See how some young Indigenous entrepreneurs have successfully launched their businesses with Futurpreneur.
Meet Our Team
Meet the Futurpreneur team dedicated to supporting Indigenous entrepreneurs across Canada
Want to learn more about starting a business, network with your peers and learn key entrepreneurship skills? Join us at one of our upcoming events.
|How To Become A First Nation Entrepreneur (Saskatchewan)||
|Virtual||4:30 to 5:30PM CST||Register|
|Launching My Indigenous Startup||
Part 1: June 22
Part 2: June 24
|Virtual||1 to 3:30PM CDT||Register|
Futurpreneur works with a range of partners to support young, Indigenous entrepreneurs across Canada.
- National Aboriginal Capital Corporation Association (NACCA)
- Nuu-chah-nulth Economic Development Corporation (NEDC)
- First Peoples Economic Growth Fund (FPEGF)
- Alberta Indian Investment Corporation (AIIC)
- CESO/SACO Indigenous Services
- Indian Business Corporation
- Clarence Campeau Development Fund
- Louis Riel Capital Corporation
- Saskatchewan Indian Equity Foundation Inc
- Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund
- Waubetek Business Development Corporation
- Two Rivers Community Development Centre
- Ulnooweg Development Group
- Métis Financial Corporation of BC
Become a Community Partner
Does your organization help young Indigenous entrepreneurs launch businesses? Find out how we can partner with you to provide financing, mentoring and other resources to help them succeed. Call or email us today!