READY TO START YOUR BUSINESS?
Kathryn Corbiere, of @One Kwe Modern Fabrications, is an Ojibwe entrepreneur from the M'Chigeeng First Nation. Corbiere got her start working out of her garage and completing projects at her parents’ coffee table – now, she runs a successful welding business and passes on her skills to other women in the community through workshops and training.
At Futurpreneur Canada, we support Indigenous entrepreneurs aged 18-39, helping them launch or buy their own business. With up to $60,000* in financing, an expert mentor for up to two years, and access to resources, we’re here to help young entrepreneurs bring their business plan to life.
Take the first step in turning your dream into reality. Contact us today.
Questions about our programming? See our FAQs.
See how some young Indigenous entrepreneurs have successfully launched their businesses with Futurpreneur.
Meet Our Team
Meet the Futurpreneur team dedicated to supporting Indigenous entrepreneurs across Canada
Want to learn more about starting a business, network with your peers and learn key entrepreneurship skills? Join us at one of our upcoming events.
|Launching My Indigenous Startup||
|Virtual||2pm to 4pm MT||Register|
Futurpreneur works with a range of partners to support young, Indigenous entrepreneurs across Canada.
- National Aboriginal Capital Corporation Association (NACCA)
- Nuu-chah-nulth Economic Development Corporation (NEDC)
- First Peoples Economic Growth Fund (FPEGF)
- Alberta Indian Investment Corporation (AIIC)
- CESO/SACO Indigenous Services
- Indian Business Corporation
- Clarence Campeau Development Fund
- Louis Riel Capital Corporation
- Saskatchewan Indian Equity Foundation Inc
- Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund
- Waubetek Business Development Corporation
- Two Rivers Community Development Centre
- Ulnooweg Development Group
- Métis Financial Corporation of BC
Become a Community Partner
Does your organization help young Indigenous entrepreneurs launch businesses? Find out how we can partner with you to provide financing, mentoring and other resources to help them succeed. Call or email us today!