Global Entrepreneurship Week is the world’s largest celebration of entrepreneurship.
From November 18-24, 2019, Global Entrepreneurship Week (GEW) will inspire people around the world through local, national and global activities designed to help them explore their potential as self-starters and innovators. These activities, from large-scale competitions and events to intimate gatherings, connect participants to potential collaborators, mentors and even investors – introducing them to new possibilities and exciting opportunities. View our prime minister’s statement on GEW.
We invite you to join Futurpreneur Canada, as the Canadian host for the eleventh consecutive year, and our incredible partners as we celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- Host an event and become a GEW partner
- Tune into our IGTV series all week long @Futurpreneur
- Attend Trailblazers GEW in Ottawa, ON
- Attend Pitch Perfect in Toronto, ON
- Attend an event in your community
- Download our GEW one-pager
- Spread the word through social media and tell us how you are celebrating
Email us at email@example.com for more information.
More on GEW:
Statement by the Prime Minister on Global Entrepreneurship Week
Provincial Support Letter from Hon. Bruce Ralston, Hon. Jeremy Harrison & Hon. Deron Bilous
Global Entrepreneurship Week Website
GEW Canada – I am an entrepreneur video