TAKE THE FIRST STEP IN TURNING YOUR BUSINESS DREAM INTO REALITY
With up to $60,000*, the support of an expert mentor for up to two years, and access to a range of business resources offered through the Futurpreneur Canada Start-up Program, young entrepreneurs are launching some of the most exciting and innovative businesses making a difference in communities across Canada.
Meet some Futurpreneur-supported businesses below, and find out how you can be next.
- Manon Laviolette on the value of mentorship and her mentor
- Kate Pepler on starting a business that filled a gap in her community
- Jenn Ghaney on finding local and community support to launch and grow her business
- Apply for up to $60,000* in loan financing to launch or to help grow your business as much or as little as you like.
- Get matched with an experienced mentor to help you build confidence and tackle your toughest challenges for up to two years.
- Learn key skills like business planning, marketing and cash flow management through our online and in-person business resources.
Futurpreneur Canada is a non-profit organization that supports Canadian entrepreneurs age 18-39, providing them with loan financing, mentoring and business resources. Our experts are here to answer your questions and put you on the path to success.