Make an Impact on a Young Entrepreneur
We help aspiring business owners aged 18-39 to launch new businesses through a combination of financing, mentoring and business resources. Our mentors play a key role in the success of entrepreneurs, helping them to build confidence and overcome challenges.
- Mentoring is one of the major factors affecting the sustainability of a new business.
- Research shows that 70 percent of small businesses with owners who receive mentoring survive for five years or more.
- We see mentoring as a key component of business success, which is why we provide every entrepreneur who receives financing through us with a mentor.
- As an organization, we have many tools in place to help our mentors build strong relationships with their mentees and mentor successfully.
Join the ranks of almost 3,000 volunteer mentors who are already making an impact through Futurpreneur Canada.
Who We Need:
- Our ideal mentor has either at least 5 years entrepreneurship experience in the last 15 years OR a minimum of 15 years of corporate experience leading the creation and launch of a significant service or product. Our mentors are expected to commit to an average of four hours per month for up to two years.
How it Works:
- We’ll match you with one of our young entrepreneurs based on your skills and their needs. Then, you’ll be free to develop a mentoring relationship that works for you and your mentee.
How We Help:
- We will give you the support and resources you need to have a successful mentoring experience.
Futurpreneur Canada is a non-profit organization supporting Canadians aged 18-39 to become business owners with loan financing, mentoring and business resources. Our experts are here to answer your questions and put you on the path to success.