Are you 18-39 and ready to launch your business? We’re here to help you.
Indigenous entrepreneur Dawn Forrest created Inuuvunga Designs to celebrate Inuit culture and way of life through infant and toddler apparel. Learn more about Dawn's entrepreneurial journey and find out how Futurpreneur and NACCA are supporting Indigenous entrepreneurs!
Futurpreneur Canada provides up to $45,000 in financing, an expert business mentor for up to two years, and resources to help young entrepreneurs bring their plan to life, like Tariq and Mohammed.
When Tariq and Mohammed developed the concept of a tea bar, they envisioned a social space that provided the same love and care to tea as cafes give to coffee. Two years later their unique offering, aptly named Plentea, continues to operate as a bustling spot in downtown Toronto.
“Moving to a new city and creating a new concept was a risk, but we confronted the challenge and made a difference that our community values thanks to Futurpreneur.”
Meet Our Team
Meet the Futurpreneur team dedicated to supporting Indigenous entrepreneurs across Canada
Want to learn more about starting a business, network with your peers and learn key entrepreneurship skills? Join us at one of our upcoming events.
Futurpreneur works with a range of partners to support young, Indigenous entrepreneurs across Canada.
- National Aboriginal Capital Corporation Association (NACCA)
- Nuu-chah-nulth Economic Development Corporation (NEDC)
- First Peoples Economic Growth Fund (FPEGF)
- Alberta Indian Investment Corporation (AIIC)
- CESO/SACO Indigenous Services
- Indian Business Corporation
- Clarence Campeau Development Fund
- Louis Riel Capital Corporation
- Saskatchewan Indian Equity Foundation Inc
- Nishnawbe Aski Development Fund
- Waubetek Business Development Corporation
- Two Rivers Community Development Centre
- Ulnooweg Development Group
- Métis Financial Corporation of BC
Become a Community Partner
Does your organization help young Indigenous entrepreneurs launch businesses? Find out how we can partner with you to provide financing, mentoring and other resources to help them succeed. Call or email us today!