Aspiring entrepreneurs: Are you ready to rock?
Futurpreneur and RBC Future Launch proudly present Rock My Business Plan, an online, two-session workshop that will help you get started on your business plan, teach you how to confidently talk about your business idea and connect you with like-minded entrepreneurs in your community and across Canada.
If you’re aged 18-39 and have a strong business idea OR recently launched a small business and are looking for strategic direction, register today for our next workshop series.
- Start developing the fundamentals of a successful business plan
- Create a realistic budget
- Forecast sales and expenses, and plan their cash flow
- Learn how to speak confidently about their business idea
- Get free one-on-one coaching from a Futurpreneur entrepreneur-in-residence in the month following the workshop
- Gain access to Futurpreneur’s full suite of digital resources, including our interactive Business Plan Writer
- Have the opportunity to apply for financing of up to $60K and up to two years of mentoring
Each two-session workshop is led by experts based in regions across Canada. To connect with aspiring entrepreneurs in your community and learn about setting up a business in your region, register for the two sessions closest to you (one session per week). If your region is not listed, register for the session that best suits your schedule.
Sessions fill up fast, register now to guarantee your spot!
|Day/Date (Session 1 and 2)||Region||Time||Registration Link|
|Monday / May 25 and June 1||British Columbia||1:00-3:30 p.m. PDT||Register|
|Tuesday / May 26 and June 2||Alberta||4:00-6:30 p.m. MDT||Register|
|Tuesday / May 26 and June 2||Quebec (French)||2:00-4:30 p.m. EDT||Register|
|Wednesday /May 27 and June 3||Manitoba/Sask||10:00 a.m.-12:30 CDT||Register|
|Thursday / May 28 and June 4||Quebec (French)||5:30-8:00 p.m. EDT||Register|
|Friday / May 29 and June 5||Ontario||12:00-2:30 EDT||Register|
Note: Participation (with camera) is mandatory throughout the two sessions (with the exception of breaks), as we will encourage participation, open collaboration and the sharing of ideas. As such, we ask that you have a working webcam or built-in camera, as well as a working microphone. To foster collaboration and focus, we request that all attendees join from a quiet space with minimal background distraction.