Your small business awaits you
Did you know 76% of Canadian business owners are planning to exit their business over the next decade — and 54% say their biggest challenge is finding the right buyer?*
Buying a small business could be your route to success! It’s more accessible than you may think — and Futurpreneur’s #OwnersWanted program can help you get on the path to small business success.
Futurpreneur is Canada’s only national non-profit providing financing, mentorship and resources to young entrepreneurs aged 18-39. #OwnersWanted is a new program that gets you ready to buy the small business of your dreams.The program is completely FREE, and if you already have a prospective seller in mind, you can both attend to get everything you both need to complete this transition together.
Over the course of program, you will:
- Explore the world of business acquisition;
- Access valuable resources for your acquisition journey;
- Experience real-life acquisition stories and mock negotiations to close deals; and
- Learn about Futurpreneur financing options for business acquisition and succession.
All #OwnersWanted workshops are interactive and encourage active involvement. Workshop hosts welcome your questions and are here to support you!
Once you’ve completed the program, you’ll know how to buy a business—and you’ll have a complete set of documents and skills you can use to close a great deal in real life!
#OwnersWanted workshops are focused on potential buyers. However, sellers thinking about business succession are welcome to join. Who knows? You may just connect with the next prospective owner of your business.
Futurpreneur has supported more than 17,000+ young entrepreneurs on their journey to reach their business dreams. You could be next! Participate in our upcoming #OwnersWanted workshops!
Upcoming FREE #OwnersWanted Workshops
|Unlocking Business Acquisition in Ontario
|Wednesday, March 6
|Niagara Falls Innovation Hub (Spark IECI)
|6:00 PM - 8:30 PM EST
|#OwnersWanted Info Session
|Thursday, March 7
|Cafe Wildflower, Port Alberni, BC
|4:00 PM - 7:00 PM EST
|Wednesday, March 20th and Thursday, March 21st
|Best Western Barclay, Port Alberni, BC
|4:00 PM - 7:00 PM EST
- Apply for up to $60,000 to launch or buy a new business or to grow one that’s been fully operating for less than 12 months.
- Get matched with an experienced mentor to help you build confidence and tackle your toughest challenges for up to two years.
- Learn key skills like business planning, marketing and cash flow management through our online and in-person business resources.
Futurpreneur Canada is a non-profit organization supporting Canadians aged 18-39 to become business owners with loan financing, mentoring and business resources. Our experts are here to answer your questions and put you on the path to success.