Create your own future.
The way we work is changing. Starting your own business allows you to create your own future, take ownership over your employment and set a work-life balance that suits your needs.
At Futurpreneur, we’re working to help aspiring business owners – like you – turn great ideas into thriving businesses. We’re the only national, non-profit organization that provides resources, financing and mentoring to aspiring and new entrepreneurs so they can build a successful future while contributing to a strong and stable economy.
Discover where entrepreneurship can take you
- It takes a lot more than money to make a business thrive. Starting your business with us means having up to two full years of support from one of our over 3,000 skilled volunteer mentors. Our mentoring program will connect you with a mentor who can help you meet your individual business goals.
- When you work with us to start or buy your business, you’ll have access to the resources you need to be successful. Our popular interactive Business Plan Writer has helped more than 100,000 users demystify the process of creating a business plan. We also offer materials to help you learn key business skills, such as marketing, operations and cash flow.
- It’s tough to get funding when you’re a young person without a lot of assets. That’s why we offer young entrepreneurs collateral-free loans of up to $60,000 toward launching or buying a business. Opening doors through financing is one of the ways we support young people with great ideas.
Futurpreneur is eager to support aspiring business owners in Canada. To determine if we’re the best fit for you, take a look at our basic eligibility criteria. Please note this is not a comprehensive list of Futurpreneur Start-up Program eligibility criteria.
- Between 18 and 39 years old
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Intending to work full-time on their business
- The business is in one of the following stages:
- Ideation stage (pre-revenue)
- Less than 12 months in full-time operation
- Acquiring an existing business
- Franchising a business