Confidence: how mentors can help
Confidence is recognized as an essential entrepreneurial asset. This crash course explores confidence as it relates to business-specific skills.
At the end of this crash course you’ll be able to:
- Identify the varying levels your entrepreneur may experience
- Develop an action plan to support your entrepreneur while they experience various levels of confidence
Notes from Futurpreneur Canada:
- In order to view this presentation on your iPad or iPhone you will need to download the Prezi app. You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/prezi-for-iphone/id576717926
- For your best viewing experience we’d suggest watching the prezi in full screen mode. It’s easy, just click the icon in the far right corner and you’ll be ready to go.
- Share your thoughts on orientation and help us make it better for the next generation of mentors. Provide your feedback.