Dealing with boundary issues: what’s in and what’s out
This Crash Course investigates the need for boundaries and how to use them in a mentoring relationship.
At the end of this crash course you’ll be able to:
- Access resources to help set boundaries
- Know what to do if a boundary is crossed
Notes from Futurpreneur Canada:
- In order to view this presentation on your iPad or iPhone you will need to download the Prezi app. You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/prezi-for-iphone/id576717926
- For your best viewing experience we’d suggest watching the prezi in full screen mode. It’s easy, just click the icon in the far right corner and you’ll be ready to go.
- Share your thoughts on orientation and help us make it better for the next generation of mentors. Provide your feedback.
Looking for more related content? Browse the resources below for more information.
conflict resolution, difficult conversations, improve your mentoring relationship, mentoring agreement, mentoring privacy and confidentiality, mentoring relationship, role of a mentor, roles and responsibilities, setting mentoring boundaries