Having difficult conversations: keeping the mentoring relationship on track
At some point in a mentoring relationship the need for a difficult conversation will arise. This crash course can guide you through the process.
At the end of this crash course you’ll be able to:
- Identify when a difficult conversation is required.
- Use skills to direct that conversation.
- Avoid common mistakes.
Notes from Futurpreneur Canada:
- In order to view this presentation on your iPad or iPhone you will need to download the Prezi app. You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/prezi-for-iphone/id576717926
- For your best viewing experience we’d suggest watching the prezi in full screen mode. It’s easy, just click the icon in the far right corner and you’ll be ready to go.
- Take our survey and help us get better.