The value proposition: providing value in the mentoring relationship
It’s the question all mentors have: “Am I providing value?” This crash course helps make sure the entrepreneur’s answer is “YES”.
At the end of this crash course you’ll be able to:
- Identifying what makes mentoring valuable to the entrepreneur.
- Outline where value could be derived by entrepreneur.
- Apply tactics to assess/measure value in the mentoring relationship.
Notes from Futurpreneur Canada:
- In order to view this presentation on your iPad or iPhone you will need to download the Prezi app. You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/prezi-for-iphone/id576717926
- For your best viewing experience we’d suggest watching the prezi in full screen mode. It’s easy, just click the icon in the far right corner and you’ll be ready to go.
- Take our survey and help us get better.