Mentoring Guide for Mentors
We want to help set up your mentoring relationship for success by providing you the background knowledge you need to navigate it.Download Tool
The guide for mentors will cover:
- Futurpreneur’s Code of Conduct for mentors
- Expectations of a volunteer mentor
- Common challenges you may encounter as a mentor and how to avoid them
- Limits or boundaries in a mentoring relationship
- What to address at different stages in your mentoring relationship
Start-up Mentoring Guides
Futurpreneur’s Start-up Mentoring Guides are a tool for mentors to immerse themselves in their role and allow for entrepreneurs to take the lead in their mentoring relationships.
Generously supported by Youth Business International (YBI) and Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), these guides offer convenient tools, links and information to equip mentors to strategically support their mentees. The Start-up Mentoring Guides will also equip entrepreneurs with the tools they need to make the most of their mentors.