Targeting success: tools to track progress
To measure success you first have to define it. This crash course helps mentors set this criteria for the mentoring relationship and track it.
At the end of this crash course you’ll be able to:
- Define a process for creating meaningful and prioritized goals.
- Outline the need to measure and track progress in the mentoring relationship.
- Understand how to align goals with the entrepreneur’s vision of success.
Notes from Futurpreneur Canada:
- In order to view this presentation on your iPad or iPhone you will need to download the Prezi app. You can find it here: https://itunes.apple.com/app/prezi-for-iphone/id576717926
- For your best viewing experience we’d suggest watching the prezi in full screen mode. It’s easy, just click the icon in the far right corner and you’ll be ready to go.
- Take our survey and help us get better.