Mentorship Performance Assessment
Use this worksheet to evaluate, discuss and maximize your mentor partnership.
To ensure the best outcomes for your mentoring partnership, it is recommended that both Mentor and Entrepreneur set time aside at the mid-mark (12 months) and the pre-final mark (18 months) to discuss and evaluate the development of their partnership. Below, we have provided a guideline to help you facilitate this discussion and evaluate each other’s mentoring performance.
Here are questions to consider:
- Do you feel that your mentoring partner was accessible and reliable when it came to meeting their commitments to you?
- Are you satisfied with your mentoring partner’s communication style and the frequency of your meetings?
- Do you feel your mentor appropriately challenges your assumptions and helps you drive your business in the right direction?
- What area(s) do you feel that your mentor can most improve in to help strengthen their mentoring and coaching skills?
- Are you satisfied with the impact that your mentor has had on both you and your business?
- Looking back at the past year (or throughout the duration to-date), what are three things that you would change about your time together with your mentoring partner?
- Do you feel you have worked well with your mentoring partner? Why or why not?
|ACTION ITEM: New||ACTION ITEM: Continuing|