Do You Need Insurance?
Do you really need to protect your small business?
When you might require proper small business insurance coverage:
- You handle confidential information, or could be the victim of a cyber attack.
- You’re required to participate in networking events or tradeshows.
- You have a location where your product is sold, or clients visit for meetings.
- A client could claim that your advice caused them a financial loss.
- You’re required to visit a client’s location or any other third-party location.
- You have equipment, furniture, inventory, etc. to protect from theft or fire.
- You or your employees need to operate a vehicle owned by your company.
- Your business’s product or service could possibly lead to a customer suffering physical harm or property damage.
TruShield Insurance is in the business of protecting Canadian small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs. We understand the risks and challenges of starting, running and growing your small business. And we’ll help you protect it.
To learn how easy and affordable it is to protect your small business, talk with a TruShield Advisor by calling toll-free: 1.844.285.6687 or visit online: TruShield.ca/futurpreneur.