To help protect your small business, and make your insurance experience as easy as possible, here are a few coverage offerings to consider:
- Commercial property insurance: It will provide coverage for your buildings, your equipment and inventory.
- Commercial general liability insurance: If you are sued for a third party bodily injury or property damage, your CGL policy may help with legal costs and damages related to the lawsuit.
- Professional liability insurance: Protection for a professional who might make a mistake in the rendering of a service, that in turn results in a financial loss to their customer.
- Commercial auto insurance: Insurance for a vehicle rated strictly for personal use may not provide coverage for a vehicle that is being used for commercial purposes.
- Cyber event expense coverage: It helps with expenses you may incur to notify clients that their private information has been breached, plus expenses to help restore your computer data that has been lost due to a virus.
TruShield Insurance is in the business of protecting Canadian small businesses, start-ups and entrepreneurs. We understand the risks and challenges of starting, running and growing your small business. And we’ll help you protect it.
To learn how easy and affordable it is to protect your small business, talk with a TruShield Advisor by calling toll-free: 1.844.285.6687 or visit online: TruShield.ca/futurpreneur.