Here’s how to apply for a loan:
• Go to https://www.futurpreneur.ca/en/ and register as a new entrepreneur by clicking > register/login > application portal > register as an entrepreneur
• You’ll receive an automatic email asking you to confirm your email address and continue your request (click on the link). If you don’t receive the confirmation email, check your spam folder.
• You will then be able to fill out the form and upload the required documents, which include:
– a completed business plan
– financial forecasts for the next two years and a month-by-month breakdown
– Government ID (passport or driver’s license)
Note: All of the required documents must be uploaded for your application to be processed.
• The analyst in charge of your file will then contact you to go over your application and advise you of the next steps.
• The average processing time for loan applications to be approved is 4 to 6 weeks.